“Water can be taken for granted when it freely flows from our tap, but drought and natural disasters highlight how vulnerable our water supplies can be. We often hear about saving money for a rainy day, but it turns out that saving water for dry times might be just as important.
If you are looking for someone who can help you design and install a rainwater harvesting system, you have come to the right place!
Rainwater Collection Concepts (RCC) designs, installs, and maintains rainwater collection and above ground water storage tanks for residential and commercial properties. For more information on what we do, please select About Us in the top bar of the website.
Benefits of installing a rainwater harvesting system
- Reduced water bills
- Peace of mind knowing you have greater control over water supply to your home, ranch or business.
- Pure clean rainwater has no chemicals such as fluoride, chlorine, etc. that are routinely added to municipal water supplies, nor does it have the minerals found in well water.
- Promotes conservation and sustainability through reduced consumption of municipal and aquifer water supplies
How much potential rainwater can I expect to collect?
- Determine the square footage (sf) of the roof or surface area that you wish to collect from.
- Multiply the total sf of surface area X .6
- Example: Building 40’ X 50’ = 2000 sq. ft.
- 2000 X .6 = 1200 gallons of collected water for every 1” of rain.